Introducing the FMEA iPhone, iPad & iPod touch APP!
Available Here or search for FMEA in the App Store.
- View the conference schedule even if you don't have internet access
- Read the latest Florida Music Director
- Quick link to the FMEA Web Page
- Bookmark sessions you might want to attend, and they'll appear at the top of the schedule.
- Click the "Now" button to jump to sessions that are about to start, or that started within the last 15 minutes.
- October 2012 Update: Supports the new 4-inch screen and fixes issue where some sessions from last year's conference schedule were appearing in the conference schedule.
- If you are still seeing sessions from last year's (2012) conference: delete the app (touch and hold the icon until it starts to wiggle, then tap the red "x") and then re-install it from the App Store.
The app takes advantages of new features added to iOS version 5.0
and later, so your device should be updated to the latest iOS version. To make sure you have the latest operating system, plug your device into your computer, open iTunes, click on the device under "Devices" in the left menu bar, and then click "Check for Updates." More information is here
The first time you go to the Conference Schedule, it downloads the schedule your device, so it might take a few seconds to load. After the schedule is loaded, it is available for off-line viewing. It will check for updates and only download session information that has changed since your initial download.
Session hand-outs, photos, and clinician bios are available if you have a data connection.
The app is compatible with these devices running iOS 5.0 or later:
- the "new" iPad
- iPad 2
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3S
- iPod Touch 5th generation
- iPod Touch 4th generation
- iPod Touch 3rd generation